Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage
Indian Head massage is based on the Ayurvedic system of healing which has been practiced in India for over a thousand years. Its aim is to release the stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders. the massage involves working on the higher chakras and has a powerful effect, bringing the energy of the whole body back into balance.
What does the treatment involve?
Indian Head Massage involves massage, frictions and stimulation of pressure points to the upper back, arms, neck, face and head. The physical action of the massage helps to breakdown and eliminate the build up of toxins in the body. It also increases the circulation which brings vital nutrients to the head and brain, resulting in a clearer mind and greater concentration.
Indian Head Massage is a treatment which is done with the client seated and clothed.
The treatment concentrates on the upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp and face with or without the use of oils.
At the end of the treatment the chakras are balanced to encourage the vital energy flow through the body.
- Detoxifying the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Boosting overall immunity
- Improving circulation, which in turn increases energy levels.
- Promoting clarity and increased concentration.
- Soothes symptoms of asthma by calming the respiratory system.
- Relieves Mandibular Joint Tension
- Increases muscle tone
- Relieves symptoms of sinusitis
- Boosts cerebral spinal fluid circulation
- Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia
Relieving built up tension that can often result in headaches, migraines, neck and back pain.
An Indian Head massage may also improve overall mental health by:
- Relieving symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Providing relief from stress and promotes relaxation
- Improving concentration levels
- Renewing energy levels
- Increasing feelings of peace, calm and well being
- Boosting memory capabilities
Bookings are taken via phone by calling: 07793 063842
Duration of the treatment: 45 mins